Stress and tension are part of everyone’s life and we often do not realize how these experiences are etched deep in the mind and body. The shaking mechanism in the muscles is part of our natural behavior as humans. This shaking of the muscles, neurogenic tremors, increases the resiliency of the body because it causes deep relaxation that naturally reduces stress levels.
Everyone can benefit from TRE no matter if you are a parent/spouse who would like more patience with your family, a victim of violence, emotional or physical abuse or had an accident, if you are suffering with PTSD, or simply a person who wants to become more relaxed and just feel better about the every day challenges of life. TRE is a very effective healing modality for children from the age of 5 years who suffer from anxiety and/or ADHD.
Reported benefits include:
– Reduction of anxiety, anger, stress, tension and post trauma symptoms
– Better, deeper sleep
– Reduction of muscle and back pain
– Increases mobility, energy levels and autonomy
– Resolves bodies trauma patterns neurologically
– Reduced anger and rage
– Release of emotions from mild upset to severe anxiety
– Balancing of the nervous system
– Aid to healing of past injuries
– Relief from chronic medical conditions
– Helps recovery from addictions
– Complements speech and other therapies
– Improving of relationships, less conflicts
– Increase of self-esteem and confidence
New benefits of TRE reveal themselves everyday, as the body releases held tension and deeply stored traumatic events. Healing occurs on many different levels both physical and emotional. By reducing stress and tension levels within the body, these exercises have secondary benefits that encompass many areas of an individual’s life. TRE is a simple process, proven effective in restoring the nervous system and the neurologic pathways of the body.